Provision of government bonds, corporate bonds, Dim Sum bonds, and transnational bonds, etc.
Enjoy relatively stable investment returns and diversify investment risk.
- Different ratings: investment grade; non-investment grade
- Different asset levels: including prioritization, secondary; mortgage and non-mortgage
- Different currencies and years choices: including CNY, HKD, GBP, EUR, AUD, USD, etc. with different years choices
- Different issuers/companies in different business scope: finance industry, integrated enterprises.
- Different listing locations: Hong Kong, Singapore, Luxembourg, etc.
- Different dividend distribution types and frequencies: including fixed-interest bonds, floating-rate bonds, zero coupon bond, etc.; the frequency of dividend distribution ranges from quarterly to annually.
Online Stock Quoting and Trading App